I couldn’t be happier than to do good, to give back to the people around me. It’s because we are one big community, wherever we live on this planet. And we’re more connected to each other that ever before. And the ways in which I can get involved in what happens around are astonishingly many.
Here is how I do it:
- I opt for being volunteer for local cultural events (I like to support museums, but maybe you are more into concerts or music festivals). Find the event that fills your heart with joy and go for it, they all need volunteers to help them with running it.
- I like to remain updated with all educational issues. Why? I strongly believe that as an individual, being educated is the single most important asset, because it shapes your view so different, in a good way.
- Environment counts. I am a firm supported and believer it takes all of us, united and coordinated, to fight for the climate. I like to search and participate in initiatives of sort, from delivering ideas on how to raise awareness to planting trees. I am so attached to the trees that I even don’t even stand for one to be cut around me. 🙂
Browse through the latest platform: www.makepurplanetgreatagain.fr and find ways to fight climate change.
- I don’t sell clothes on websites, I give them away with a full heart. Where? To my local community center or church. There are a lot of people in need, maybe you don’t see them, but believe me they exist.
- Last but not least, when I have free time (yes, I know, we all have super busy lives) I like to browse the UN online platform: https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en, to find a project I like and apply for it. If I get selected, I work online for the amount of time mentioned and make a difference somewhere else on the planet. If it sounds cool to you, you should definitely try it, it has projects that cover a large area of interests, so I’m sure you will find something tailored specially for you.
These are my ways to do good, but I’m sure there are many more. So, please, tell me of your ways to help shape the future or the present. I would love to hear your ideas.